Check your Thesis/Manuscript for plagiarism. Get Similarity Review Report (Turnitin)
- Acknowledging and Citing other authors’ work is important in manuscript, thesis etc., which is viewed as unethical.
- Using our Plagiarism Check Services is a great way to avoid plagiarism.
- We use Turnitin software (widely used in the academic community) to help you identify passages in your document for plagiarism.
- You will receive a report, which includes the level of plagiarism, highlighting the text that is similar to other sources. Using the report, you need to rephrase the sentences to minimize the plagiarism.
Steps to get the similarity report:
- Step-1: You send us your document
- Step-2: You will receive payment link. Complete the payment. Email us the Payment ID (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Step-3: We scan the document for plagiarism using Turnitin
- Step-4: You receive a report with percentage of plagiarism, highlighted text which is plagiarized
Pricing: $20 (Note: The pricing is for a one-time similarity report only)
Time: Within 24 hours
Any queries? email us at email@example.com